Data Driven WebsitesGet The Most From Your Online Solution
The Website Conundrum
The decision to create a new website for your company or organization is usually an easy one. Whether you currently do not have a web presence or the one you currently have seems outdated the need for a new site is usually high up on the “to-do” list. However, choosing the right web-design company is a lot more difficult. Will the design be to my liking after my initial deposit? Will the technology they use to build the site meet modern standards? Will I have to start over after a hefty investment?
How Are Our Websites Different?
We try to make the decision a little easier. From the initial meeting to product delivery our process is designed for transparency and ease of use.
- Built around a Content Management System. You can update your site easily through a back-end management system. We specialize in WordPress development but analyze your needs before making a recommendation.
- We ask specific questions regarding site design and special functionality.
- You can see your site’s design progress on a testing server.
- Complete set-up and training upon site completion.
Our Design Process
- Step 1: Initial Needs Analysis Meeting to determine your goals and design preferences.
- Step 2: A detailed proposal is presented explaining all features and functions that your new site will have along with a detailed explanation of the investment required. After acceptance of the proposal we will proceed to Step 3.
- Step 3: Creation of mock-up and presentation. At this point we can accept the design, tweak it or move in a different direction.
- Step 4: Site is designed to your specs and desired functionality is added to the Content Management System. Progress can be seen on a dedicated testing server.
- Step 5: The first product presentation allows for the site to be unveiled and functions to be explained. The customer can make requests for changes.
- Step 6: Requests for changes are implemented and all feature requests from the proposal are fulfilled.
Request a Proposal
We understand you may have a lot of questions before starting your project. You may not even know the right questions to ask. No worries, we know exactly what to ask to make sure we know what you are trying to achieve in your project.